Updated Version –
Google Ads conversion and enhanced conversion monitoring offer useful insights into user behaviour and allow businesses to make data-driven decisions to enhance campaign performance, they are essential for campaign success and optimisation.
Few of the reasons why Google ads conversion and enhanced conversion tracking are important for campaign performance/optimization:
- Measuring Campaign Success: Google Ads conversion tracking allows businesses to track conversions, such as purchases or sign-ups, on their website. See which keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns are best at driving valuable customer activity. This information can be used to measure the success of advertising campaigns and optimize them for better performance.
- Data Attribution: Enhanced conversion tracking provides businesses with valuable attribution data that shows which advertising campaigns are driving the most conversions and are most effective. This information can be used to optimize campaigns for better performance and drive more conversions.
- Ad Optimization: By analyzing conversion data, businesses can optimize their ads to better target users who are most likely to convert. For example, if a certain ad is driving a high number of conversions, businesses can allocate more budget to that ad to maximize its impact.
- ROAS and Budget Allocation: Conversion tracking and enhanced conversion tracking can help businesses identify which advertising campaigns, keywords and assets are driving the best results from the campaigns. This can help user allocate more advertising budget to the most effective campaigns and keywords, maximizing the ROAS (Return on Ad spend). You can also use Smart Bidding strategies (such as Maximize Conversions, target CPA, and target ROAS) that automatically optimize your campaigns according to your business goals.
- Understand customer behavior: See how many customers may be interacting with your ads on one device or browser and converting on another. You can view cross-device, cross-browser, and other conversion data in your “All conversions” with Google Ads conversion and enhanced conversion tracking.
Automate and implement Google Ads Remarketing, Dynamic Remarketing, Conversion Tracking and Google Ads enhanced Conversion Tracking in Woocommerce plugin i.e Conversios All-in-one Google Analytics, Pixels and Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce.