The Product Performance Report is a valuable feature available within the Conversios plugin. This report allows users to access essential data and analyze specific products, making it simpler to assess and enhance their e-commerce performance.
What is a Product Performance Report #
The Product Performance Report is a tool that empowers users to analyze the specific performance of the products based on Google Analytics data.
These reports can include data on key performance metrics about the product views, Added to cart, Quantity added, Revenue, Cart to details (%), and Buy to details (%).
By analyzing these metrics, users can enhance their comprehension of their product-related data and make well-informed choices to enhance their performance.
- Product views- This indicates how many views are received on this product.
- Added to cart– This indicates how many users added particular products to the cart.
- Quantity added– This indicates how many quantities are being added in total for the product.
- Revenue– You can see the total revenue generated from a particular product.
- Cart to details(%)- The number of users who added a product(s) to their cart divided by the number of users who viewed the same product(s).
- Buy to details(%)- The number of users who purchased a product(s) is divided by the number of users who viewed the same product(s).
How to access it #
To access the Product Performance Report, follow these steps:
Step 1: Navigate to the “Reports and Insights” section within the Conversios plugin.
Step 2: Scroll down to the Product Performance Report section on the main screen. Within this section, you will find a brief overview of the Product Report.
Step 3: To view a more detailed report or focus on product data for a specific date or date range, simply click on “View All.” This action will provide you with an in-depth report.
Step 4: To filter the data for a specific date or date range, use the date filter located at the top right of the report.
This allows you to view the data according to your chosen date parameters, giving you even more control over your analysis.