Step 1- Install the Conversios plugin #
1. Log in to your WordPress backend and go to plugins.
2. Go to ‘Add new’ & search for ‘Conversios’.
3. Install & activate the ‘All-in-one Google Analytics, Pixels & Product Feed Manager For WooCommerce’ plugin as shown in above screenshot.
Step 2- Create Microsoft/Bing Ads pixel from TikTok Ads Manager #
If you already created a pixel, directly follow step 3. If you are yet to create a Microsoft/Bing Ads pixel; step 2 will make your task easier.
1. Create and log in to Microsoft ads account.
2. Click on ‘Tools’ on the top-right side of the page.
3. Now click on ‘UET Tag’ under the ‘Conversion Tracking’ section & then click on “create UET tag’.
4. Select ‘Create UET Tag’ option.
5. Give a name & description to your UET tag & move ahead.
6. The next interface will ask you to choose the ‘set up tagging’ mode. Click on ‘Install the tag yourself’.
7. It will redirect you to a script where you will find your Microsoft Ads pixel id. Just copy the Microsoft Ads pixel id.
Step 3- Integrate the TikTok Pixel ID to Conversios Plugin #
The final step is to come to your Conversios plugin dashboard, where you can find the ‘Microsoft Ads (Bing) Pixel ID’ section in ‘Pixel Settings’, just paste the ID here.
Congratulations, you have successfully created and integrated your Microsoft Ads(Bing) Pixel using Conversios plugin. Tracking important metrics and optimizing your advertisement campaigns becomes easier.