Step 1- Install the Conversios plugin #
1. Log in to your WordPress backend and go to plugins.
2. Go to ‘Add new’ & search for ‘Conversios’.
3. Install & activate the ‘All-in-one Google Analytics, Pixels & Product Feed Manager For WooCommerce’ plugin as shown in above screenshot.
Step 2- Create Pinterest pixel from Pinterest Business Manager #
If you already created a pixel, directly follow step 3. If you are yet to create a Pinterest pixel; step 2 will make your task easier.
1. Create & log in to your Pinterest business manager account.
2. You will find the ‘Conversions’ option under the “Ads’. Just click on ‘Conversions’.
3. Once you click on it, you will find the ‘Tag Manager’ on the drop down menu on the left side. & click on ‘Get started’.
4. After clicking on get started, it will redirect you to the data source page. Here you will find your Pinterest pixel id. Now copy the Pinterest pixel id.
Step 3- Integrate the Pinterest Pixel ID to Conversios Plugin #
The final step is to come to your Conversios plugin dashboard, where you can find the ‘Pinterest Pixel ID’ section in ‘Pixel Settings’, just paste the ID here.
Congratulations, you have successfully created and integrated your Pinterest Pixel using Conversios plugin. Tracking important metrics and optimizing your advertisement campaigns becomes easier.